In an effort to let you get to know me a little better, here are 17 quick facts about me!
- I have 2 dogs, Lulu & Chloe Rose, who are my favorite girls in the whole world. Call me a crazy dog lady all you want – those girls are my children and best friends. They have been constant blessings in my life from the day I met them and I truly would not know what I would do with out them.
- I was born and raised in Connecticut.
- I went to school for Hospitality & Tourism Management with a concentration in Events, and currently work as an event planner.
- I could not live without iced coffee and sauvignon blanc.
- If I could, I would legit eat Mexican food every single day.
- I have an older brother and a younger sister.
- My favorite thing to do is go to the movies and eat popcorn.
- I am planning on moving to NYC as soon as I save enough money and find a job in the city.
- I am a Taurus through and through.
- I’ve never met a dog I didn’t immediately love.
- I have 4 tattoos and will probably get at least a few more before I’m done.
- I am 5’7″
- I love to read. My favorite kinds of books are murder mysteries. I spend basically my entire summer sitting in my pool reading with my girls.
- I am extremely laid back. I don’t get stressed out or worry about basically anything.
- My favorite comedian is Amy Poehler.
- I am 100% a momma’s girl.
- I am so excited to see what the future has in store for me. So far, everything that has happened to me has had a reason and I know that my life will be filled with adventure. I am so blessed with a great family, wonderful dogs, good friends and a heart full of passion and I am so glad to be sharing this journey with you!
Hopefully you feel like you know me a little better & I would love to know about you, too! Leave comments, add me on insta (lilyandarose) and on snapchat (laurxo12).
With lillies & roses,